Thursday, February 4, 2010
Still The ONE!!!
Eddy and Raechel are kind of hard to get presents for and this year was no different (you know Christmas and their Anniversary) ...........but my good friend, Ann is a photographer and these are a bit of her talent. We gave them a photo session with her and she did a marvelous job. See Raechel laughing in the one where Eddy is whispering something into her ear? Ann told him to whisper something to make her laugh and he said, "I just saved 15% on my car insurance" she could not stop laughing. There were several more but these are some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
What a cute couple - and they're as nice as they are cute! Thanks for sharing the great photos.
Cute pictures and what a GREAT idea for a gift!
so cute. Ann Montgomery I suppose? If so she just took photos of Gray for his 1 year bday. Your 5 gen. photo is awesome. And I lauged when I saw eddy in a ddress. Last night my sister and nieces put a ot pink tutu on Grayson. Great memories.
Post a Comment