One of these fun postings was to put up a picture of a famous person that you have been told you look like. I have been told that I look allot like Marie Osmond, so I posted a picture of her. That was always a compliment to me I felt. Now maybe my sister-in-law is getting a little older and she doesn't see as well but when she saw this picture on Facebook her comment was, "Wow, what a glamour picture, you look like Marie Osmond!"......I really would like to look like her. Thank you Sandy.....I totally LOVE her!
Now Starr posted the a picture of Susan from Narnia. When that movie first came out, Starr had allot of people stopping her to ask her if she was Susan. They even asked I and Derwin. There are shots of Susan that really look like Starr, especially when she had her long hair. I told her we should dress her up like that and take some pictures to post, alas.....we never did.
Anyway, those are our LOOK ALIKE stories.




No comments:
Post a Comment