Friday, February 26, 2010

Dallas, TX..............Here I come!!


Dallas, TX will be my temporary post of duty starting Sunday, February 28th through Friday, March 5th.  I am heading there by myself this time.  I have some training that I have to do for this new position that I have.  I have been through TX but only camped there as we traveled through the state.  We went through a horrendous hail storm when we were there where the hailstones were as big as golf balls.  We saw our first Armadillo ever in the wild there also.  I will post some pics when I get back.  My experience is limited there, I have a cousin that lives only 30 miles away so next time I am there I will venture out more but this time I am just going to go wading. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Have a fun and productive trip; I'm anxious to hear about it!