Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All Because................


All Because there was a Mamie and an Ed that fell for one another.........................
this person came along........................

and he grew............................



and grew..............................
and even grew older, became a husband, dad, grandpa, uncle..........................but most of all still still a sweetheart to me.  I am so thankful that he is here to celebrate this day with us and we celebrate him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERWIN!

3 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERWIN! We're pretty happy you're still around too! And we LOVED all the great pictures!

Beth said...

I'm so glad he's still here to celebrate too! Have a wonderful birthday, Uncle Derwin, and please know how much you are loved by so many. Thank you for being such a blessing and example in my life; I have always felt your love and it has meant so much to me!
Love,
Betj

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I missed the date, but happy birthday anyway Derwin. We're glad your still with us too.

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

hugs
cindy@stitches