Things always change as we age and it is no exception here. As a small girl growing up on the reservation in northern WI, I recall allot of extended family coming to the dinner table for Thanksgiving. There was always allot of snow so we would be sledding, skating or any of the outdoor activities that you think of. I remember the steamy windows from all the cooking going on and the smells that were unique to this day. There would be a table full of pies, all kinds. I am so thankful to a family that help to create these memories for me.
Just wishing all of you a Thanksgiving full of good memories that will be carried in your heart forever!




1 comment:
What a cute little girl you were! I also love Thanksgiving and all of the associated memories. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving (we'll be seeing you!)
Post a Comment