Monday, December 14, 2009

Concert............Once More



Another Concert..........................Another Choir!!
This year the girls were asked to sing in the Valley Chordettes Choir which performs all over the valley and in Ogden during the Christmas season.  Last night was their first formal performance at the Hearthside in Eden.  It is this quaint little chapel that has been redecorated into a reception center.  Anyway they have it all decked out for Christmas and I took advantage of the setting to take a couple of pictures. It seats about 200 people and of course with the support that this community gives to things like this, it was full.  They performed a 90 minute program with all the beautiful songs of the season.  Tonight they will do it again..............and I am sure the audience will be just as big.
We have one more big concert for the year and then we can relax until Spring!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharee said...

the girls look darling. Good photos you took. I need to get up on events like these around here.

Tami said...

I love the girls haircuts! They are darling! Hope to see all of you at Jessica's baby shower. She'd love to see you too.