Guess who sang with Michael McLean in "The Forgotten Carols" last night at the Dee Events Center in Ogden?....................................................oh, no not me, even though I have a very beautiful voice and you would all LOVE to hear me perform...........
It was Autumn...........................................
.......................but I should clarify, Weber High School choir were invited to be the back up singers, oh not all of the choirs, just a select few. I think they have about 30 spots and among that number there sat our girl and they did an awesome job. Michael McLean was extremely complimentary to them, but you would have to know their director, he settles for nothing less than perfection. If you haven't seen it, they will be in SLC for a week, so you should make the effort - it is amazing!




3 comments:
Wow Autumn that's AWESOME! I bet that's an experience you'll never forget!
That's a fun and memorable experience. Scott was able to do that in high school and we thoroughly enjoyed the amazing program.
Wooo!!! Congrats!! That is so awesome!!!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment