Monday, August 3, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog???

There have been some things going on that are quite upsetting and I am wondering if Blogging should just be dumped. So tell me what you think. Maybe you don't really care if it's out there or not but I started this just so that we could keep in touch with those we love and don't get to see all the time but some questionable lurkers out there. They actually feel like peeping toms.
Anyway, I have made a few changes to my blog which I think will work...............so lurkers BEWARE!

We actually love our blog and appreciate all the help that others have given me with it. We'll see what the next few days bring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

post

Sue said...

keep it!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

HI BECKY, WHAT'S UP? E-MAIL ME.

cindygeilmann@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

lurkers are a normal part of the internet
if you like it post it

Jennifer said...

I say go private!