Friday, August 21, 2009

New Outlook

Take the time to watch the video, it is really cute. I am taking on a new philosophy and looking to the positive in every situation. I have been having a pretty sour attitude about certain things in life right now and I don't like the way it is making me feel.
I am old enough that I remember this song being sung by the Andrew Sisters, Perry Como and Dean Martin. All separately - of course, so I started looking on You-Tube and found allot more than that and also this one. It was cute and made me smile.
So my goal is...............................and I will need your help to keep focus.........................is to find the positive each day. I will blog the things that I find but if I go toooooooooooooo long without blogging, you better contact me and remind me to look harder for the positive. DEAL?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
I like your video and your philosophy! Having a positive outlook is GREAT for all happenings in this life's journey. Sometimes like hands us difficult challanges and we need positive and happy thoughts to get us through! It was fun to view your photos. We are having a lazy Labor Day. Even Robert has taken off work. Unusual for him.
We hope all is going well and that Derwin is improving in health.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

just checking............some have had issues.