Saturday, October 11, 2008
SnOwINg OcT 11
Check this out - - - - Starr was trying to show that this was not what she wants to see but check out that little smile as she is forming a snowball to deploy at some unsuspecting sister or maybe Dad.......................but she does not have a good aim, yep.........way off! We really are hoping for a light winter or at least much less than last year because of Derwin having to travel back and forth to SLC.
Just to let you all know, he is struggling with the effects of radiation. It's extremely hard for him to just crawl in bed when he gets home so that he can rest. He forces himself to keep going....................we actually have given him permission to rest. Keep in touch all of you. Have a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I like your new blog! Sorry I wasn't much help. If you ever want to set it up like mine, let me know and I can do it for you.
Give Derwin a big hug for me. He is in every prayer at this house. I don't think Eden's ever met him, but she prays for him faithfully. We love you guys. (Sorry we couldn't make it to the shower. Could you send me Heather's address?)
I woke up to a white winter wonderland also. I'm sure Star looks much better then I would standing in contrast to it. It's beautiful. It won't stay, next week is suppose to be warm.
No, Linda nor Delbert have a Blog.
There is a privacy act about the pictures, however, with Los Pequenitos opening, it has been loosened a bit, and with the others they have certain days one can take pictures. I feel some what guilty with what I've posted! Becky, why don't you and Star and Autumn plan a Saturday, or a school holliday, and come to my house. We'll play, and then I can show you all my pictures. I have hundreds.
Post a Comment