Derwin & I took a ride yesterday just up the road into North Fork Park, which is really our back yard. The colors were so magnificent and all the campers were gone making it so peaceful. I told the girls to be "picture ready" when I got home today and we were heading up to take some pictures. We took Chipper with us, we had to drag her into the van - she doesn't like the vehicle, anyway she loved the park. Anyway, I wanted to share them with everyone so here they are. I put a slide show up but it was one of those little ones. I won't leave that one on for to long, it's annoying.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Beautiful girls. I am now sick, wouldn't ya know. I'm going to the Dr. tomorrow. I wish I still lived up there, it's so peaceful.
Post a Comment