There were about 50 shops and restaurants in this complex that we stayed in back in CT and was taking some pictures of Autumn at all the places that she wanted. There was a Michael Jordan Steak & Shrimp Restaurant in this place and as you can see a larger than life size mural of Michael Jordan and Autumn wanted to have a picture of her by this place. Eddy was always a Michael Jordan fan and of course that rubbed off on the girls. Anyway, as I was standing across the way taking her picture, this good looking gentleman came up and put his arm around Autumn to take a pic with her and started talking with her and laughing about things, etc. (all the things that guys do to impress the girl and get her attention) UNTIL, he looks across at me and asks Autumn, "Is that your friend?" Autumn replies, "No, that's my Mom"..........his head whips around to Autumn and says, "Bye". We laughed so hard at this. I know Autumn has always had a more mature look to her so she has attracted older guys, until they learn her age. One time there was a guy at the movie place that was really trying to flirt with Autumn and she totally missed the whole thing. I told her I would scare the heck out of him if I went up to him and told him she was only 16 (at the time). Starr and I still laugh at that because Autumn was so lost in the conversation and the poor guy was trying so hard. That is okay Autumn, you just stay naive!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment