ARISE!! Youth Spectacular!
30 Stakes with about 3500 youth participated in this performance. Each region did a segment of the performance and then did a wonderful finale with all the youth on the field. I heard rumor that it was filmed and will be played as part of the segments between conference this fall. Don't know for sure.....rumors start by all means and by all people.
It took many hours of practice, early mornings, hot sun, wet grass, stained whites, singing, dancing, listening, obedience, prayer, sewing, fittings, cutting, hemming, rehearsals, dressing, quick chang artists, designing, car pooling, late nights, running, walking, waiting, standing, and did I say PRACTICE.......................
Starr was one of the main angels under the finale banner holding the horn and spreading the word of the gospel. She makes an adorable angel. Can you find the girls in the pictures? I tried hard to zoom in on them so they would have something of this memory to share.
This is when they first appear on the field. I think they are excited for the performance and for the end of many months that it took to put this together. It was an extremely hot day for the finale. I tried to catch pictures of the youth from our Ward and Stake. GREAT JOB HUNTSVILLE STAKE YOUTH!!






1 comment:
That looks awesome! I'm so glad the girls got to participate. Jake was able to be in a similar program a couple of years back and it was a great experience.
Post a Comment