Yes, Yes, Yes...... this is Eddy when he was a mere 20 months of age or so.
I found this cute dress at a garage sale for a friend. I was going to get it all cleaned and pressed to give to her but when Eddy saw this, he INSISTED that he had to wear it. He cried until I put it on him. He wore it the rest of the day and was extremely happy.
I am glad it did not leave lasting damage on him (right?), I mean he is not a cross dresser or anything and to my knowledge this is the only time in his nearly 28 years that he had a dress on.
However......................he does make a cute girl! Don't you think? Can you believe his hair was soooooo blond?
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow! He did make a cute little girl. Glad he turned out ok. I am afraid there are a few pictures of Adam floating around playing dress up with some friends in milwaukee. the fact that Eddy turned out ok gives me hope. Funny stuff!
This is too funny! I can't believe how blond he was! Dean would NEVER stand for this if Tanner tried. Ha!
Post a Comment