Saturday, September 27, 2008

Autumn Rose - 17 on Oct 1st




Everyone asks what they can do for us - well here is something.
Wish Autumn a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
As I was sitting here thinking of the past 17 years (that's what moms do when each of their children have a birthday) I cannot believe that this much time has past already. She was such a surprise to us and an answer to many prayers. Really at that point in our lives we were not praying for a baby any longer, we were in the midst of adopting 6 children and we were praying to help us to know how to give them something "bright" to focus on when they had been through such a rough life already. There was no better answer than to have a baby. I always say that Autumn was the "bonding" glue for all these kids and Starr was for Autumn.
Anyway..........enough of that.
It's her birthday Weds. Oct. 1st so anyone that wants to wish her a happy birthday - please do. (I hate for her to have to remember her 17th as one where we couldn't focus on her just because Derwin is so sick.)
Here is her email: christinephantom18@yahoo.com
She will love it.

So help us make it a special day for her. Everyone knows just trying to keep gas in the cars right now is a challenge so buying a birthday present is even a bigger one.
I've been trying to get a slide show of her to post so if I get it set up, spend a few minutes to watch her grow. She has her moments but she has been a delight.






No comments: