Derwin has left us for a season and he did it just the way he called it. He wanted to make it a wonderful Christmas, which it was with all his family around him. We laughed and loved and felt the peace of the season. Aaron (grandson) was here and the day after Christmas Derwin baptized him. Because of his weak condition, Eddy and Quinn dressed in white and went into the font with Derwin and Aaron. It was quite a site, so spiritual.
He didn't want to interupt Autumn's schooling, so she will only miss a couple of days. A miracle ticket for the airlines came about when we thought that was going to be a hardship. And last but not least he didn't want to die on Starr's birthday which is Jan. 9th or have anything change that celebration for her.
You will be missed and though I will cry many, many tears for you, I know that you are free from the body that was riddled with disease and pain. You made it, Babe..........................no more of the everyday fussing or torment. You are pain free and are on that marvelous adventure that Garn promised you in that beautiful blessing of release. You go now and do what it is that you have been called to do and we will go on. We will be separated for this time, but we will once again be together. HUGS AND KISSES to die for. Love ya!




3 comments:
Oh my...you have brought me to tears. I can feel your true love and the ache, but peace in your heart. You are an amazing lady and he will be waiting for you looking handsome, healthy and smiling with arms wide open for an eternal hug. Like you said it will feel like forever but will only be a moment on the eternal perspecive. All my love to you.
Oh Becky you have brought me to tears. I can feel the love, ache and peace in your heart. It will seem like forever now but is only a moment in the eternal perspective. He will be waiting for you with arms open, healthy happy and with so much love. What a spectacular reunion. My heart goes out to you. You are a strong amazing lady. All my love-Sharee
You brought me to tears, too! I don't know how I missed this post, but I just saw it and it is so touching. There truly were many miracles and tender mercies surrounding Derwin's passing and I know you are all in the Lord's hands, on both sides of the veil! Love you all so much and feel honored to be a part of your lives and eternal family! You're in our prayers.
Post a Comment