Saturday, March 12, 2011

See Autumn. See Autumn Blog. Blog Autumn Blog!

Autumn Rose Lewis................she really has been an enjoyable daughter even though at times she gets annoyed with her mother for not catching on to computer literary stuff or because I take a little longer finding something, etc.  She's tall, and smart, beautiful, tall and smart...oh I did mention that.  She has wonderful goals and dreams that are admirable and I pray everyday that she will accomplish them.  She loves to read, read, and read and she reads at a level that is phenomenal.  I have not met anyone that has her beat yet.  She not only retains the information but can recall it when needed.  Anyway...she has created herself a new blog, when I asked her why she just didn't change or update the blog she already had she said it's too time consuming....just easier to start a new one.  If you want to laugh or just have a reason to smile.........................go HERE and enjoy!  I think I fixed the link!

2 comments:

Beth said...

When I go to the link for Autumn's new blog, it says that it doesn't exist. Any suggestions?

Autumn said...

Oh Mom....I love you!! The address is: http://momentsinmylife-autumn.blogspot.com/ Post this one next time. :)