Sunday, March 20, 2011

Easter Dress for Emma!


Starr wanted to make a dress for Emma (niece) for Easter but you know how things go..........................all of a sudden you are swamped with school work, projects, etc......................................so it's Mom to the rescue.  So yes, Mom had to take over the Easter Dress project...............................okay with me.  Took a little planning though. 
I wanted you to see how the back of the dress turned outl  The buttons were incredibly beautiful and added so much class to the dress.
Thia is the front....short sleeves ......and look how cute the skirt part of the dress turned out.
Starr made a Easter hat, white gloves, and a purse for the occassion.......What an auntie!   We will try to get a picture with the two in their matching dresses!  This was Starr's vision and I helped create it.  Thanks Starr for sharing your material.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

SUPER CUTE! The dress turned out so good. I'm impressed by your talent!