Look at these two lovely young women.....they are not related but have the same Aunt and Uncle, so they have grown up like being cousins. Starr's Uncle Garn and Aunt Sandy are also Shaylee's Uncle Garn and Aunt Sandy.....so how do you introduce one another without saying you are "cousins"? I don't know, and we have struggled with that all the time. They are both Seniors at Weber High this year and both sing in the A Capella choir. There was a big concert last Thursday night so I caught a shot with the two of them in. You Go Girls!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Shared Relatives!
Look at these two lovely young women.....they are not related but have the same Aunt and Uncle, so they have grown up like being cousins. Starr's Uncle Garn and Aunt Sandy are also Shaylee's Uncle Garn and Aunt Sandy.....so how do you introduce one another without saying you are "cousins"? I don't know, and we have struggled with that all the time. They are both Seniors at Weber High this year and both sing in the A Capella choir. There was a big concert last Thursday night so I caught a shot with the two of them in. You Go Girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a great picture! Starr is SO pretty!!
Post a Comment