I had to go to Provo for a two day conference so I took Derwin with me and we spent the night at Roland and Sharon Lewis's. Roland is Derwin's older brother. It was nice to spend a few hours with them. I didn't get to see them as much as Derwin did. It was like I still had to work each day but it was worth being taught. I spent some time in classroom sessions learning about PTA and it was great. I feel excited and have some ideas on what we can do this year to help the students, parents and teachers at Weber High.
Anyway, look at how cute they are and we loved being with them. Roland took Derwin fishing and we actually brought home four trout that we will have for dinner really soon. Thanks, Roland!




1 comment:
Love the photos and so glad you got to spend some time with Roland and Sharon!
Post a Comment