A Lovely Lady!!
At the Macaroni Grill with some of her favorite people. Eddy & Raechel were there and true to what they knew Autumn would love is a new book............"The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown.
Aunt Bonnie is always a trooper. She is such a go-er. Uncle Dee is no longer here with her but what a woman, she is as strong as a tiger. You go Aunt Bonnie. She & Leilani had a book also and a necklace for Autumn.
Starr has always been right behind Autumn. They love the same kinds of music, books, clothes, stories, foods, boys (really I am not sure), anyway they are so good for one another. Thank goodness that Heavenly Father saw fit to send them both to the same family, and it was ours.




2 comments:
I love the picture of Autumn and Starr together. I miss you guys. Can we get together on my next visit to Utah?
Looks like a great birthday, Autumn! Enjoy being 18!
Post a Comment