Some of you know that we found a different place to land. We are actually in the same neighborhood, same ward, same town........................just a little different floor plan. It is starting to feel like home and we are still in the process of settling in. It happened right when Derwin was so sick that I wasn't interested in keeping everyone informed so it just happened. Derwin had to just stand by and watch everyone else do the work........which is totally foreign to him. Pa and his girls! At least half of them.
Anyway.....................here we are!




4 comments:
Thanks for getting me back in the loop. You have had a lot on your plate. The new place looks nice and it is wonderful that you are still in this area. I have always admired you and your family from afar and it has been fun getting to know you through your blog. I love your comments and advice. Happy 18 to Autumn.
So glad you're all settling in - what a crazy time that was for you! Love the photos.
OMG Dewrin looks sooooo good. I hope he feels just as good. And look at my little Star. Oh, and lovely Heather.
Cute home.
cindy@stitches
Beautiful home! I'm so impressed with your sewing skills. :)
Post a Comment