Saturday, May 9, 2009

They're Back!!!



We love to feed the birds and watch their antics as they try to get the favorite seed, crumb or juice in the feeder. We have seen the hummingbirds return and setting up their territory. Autumn has already has them landing on her hands. The hummingbird whisperer - she is. Spring is finally here I do declare and it feels so wonderful. We are busy at our home with all the end of school year activities. I will update again with what is happening.












3 comments:

Beth said...

How fun; enjoy the bird watching!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for capturing the birds. I forget how I love them. Especially the humming bird. I love how Autumn can touch them. I'm amazed that's it's possible. Happt mothers day.

Sharee said...

We agree love spring and all the birds. A humming bird flew right up to us the other day. The boys thought it was the coolest thing ever! Easton tries to catch the robbins and Mason loves to chase them all over.