Friday, May 29, 2009

Another End - Another Beginning




Today was the last day of another school year and the beginning of another summer. It's always bittersweet when phases in our lives end. Autumn is officially a Senior and Starr moves into the space where Juniors live. There were many lessons learned this year. Autumn worked so hard to prepare for tryouts for EVERYTHING and made A Capella Choir. The day she had tryouts for Chamber she was in bed sick - strep doesn't help when you sing. Starr made Choralairs so they are both in performing groups again. They do love the world of music.
Another first for me at Weber High is being the President Elect for PTSA......what have I gotten myself in for. It's a good way to stay in touch with what they are doing. After all when my older kids were in school, I was on the school board, I figure this will be much easier.
Summer will start with Derwin taking a week long trip down to see Quinn & Kathy in TX. He needs to do this and we want him to. He's feeling a bit better and stronger so off he goes on Tues. We'll fill you in with that later.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Becky, are you able to get into my blog? I'm having to go private. I need your username, please send it to be @ cindygeilmann@yahoo.com.

I'm going to post a surprise on my blog for you next week. I hope you'll like it.

I think that the pta is a lot harder, there's allot more detail in it and back breaking work.


I want to get Star down here for a break, have her call me.