The HomeFront video up top...................I couldn't figure out how to move it down with the post. Anyway, I want to leave it there for a while.
This is for Andrea, my niece. I was looking for something to give her courage - that I know she already possesses, and inspiration to touch the hearts of those she comes in contact.
Andrea, this is just for you. I want you to know that I am so proud of you and that you will be like the young boy who wants to do good for all and still keep the evil away from those he loves.
WARNING - JUST DON'T WATCH THE OTHER VIDEOS THAT THIS PULLS UP, I HAVE NOT REVIEWED THEM ALL. (I looked at one and it was anti).
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks Becky! I loved the video. It's pretty clever and very cute. Love you guys!
That was so cute; I loved it!
Post a Comment