Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Bakes

Summer can be a fun time to bake or NOT.  Here are a couple of our summer bakes this year.  I wanted to make some Indian Taco's for our monthly "family" dinner.  I didn't want to mix up bread on a Sunday so we planned ahead and bought a bag with 3 frozen bread dough loafs - enough I figured for our crew and then we could just quickly fry them up for dinner.  Hot fry bread and YUMMY Indian Taco's.  Nothing better than that.  WARNING!!  WARNING!!  If you decide to leave it on the counter while you go to church it may do what ours did.  EXPODE!  We laughed so hard because it reminded us of an "I Love Lucy" episode where they were trying to make homemade bread.


Look at their batch of bread that came out of the oven when it was over yeasted.


So funny!!!

Then when Fraizer's came over the 4th of July, Leah made a fun apple pie for all of us.  That was yummy!

No comments: