

My cousin posted these pictures of our childhood on Facebook!!!! Can you find me? This is the youngest picture I have now. It really is the first time that I have ever thought Autumn resembled me in the least. The top picture is of us little girls all dressed up in my Grandma's Sunday hats. I was Catholic and all the women had to wear head coverings and my Grandma had such a collection of hats that we oftentimes got to dress up with them. My Aunt Valerie who is in the back on the left....was only a few years older than me and since I was raised by my Grandma, we were like sisters.
6 comments:
Oh darn, the top picture isn't coming in. I want to see, I want to see.
ok, it came on. how adorable, are you in the back on my right?
how fun!
Wow! I bet you were so excited to get these. What a fun surprise!
That is a great gift; I just love photos and the memories they bring!
In the top picture I am front row second from the right with the white flower hat on, in the bottom picture I have my arm around the dog and have on white pants.
Post a Comment