Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fund Raising - hate it!

okay, everyone....................this one is for Autumn. She is in the Choralairs (choir) at Weber High and they are traveling to California this Spring. All of you know our situation with Derwin and what $$$ trials this whole thing has caused for us.

She will sing at a couple of places including Disneyland. She was awarded one of the scholarships to go but still has to come up with $150................which she can do with this fund raiser for Lehi Roller Mills. She is very willing to earn the funds, so if you are looking for a cute gift, ..............consider this. (I really do hate the thought of fundraisers but the school is providing her with a way to help pay the rest.)

Check out the website and see if there is anything that you would like to order and then order through Autumn.............................let's send her to CA!

check out the website by clicking on "Lehi Roller Mills", Autumn will get the info on the prices next week but at least you'll know what they have. If you want to order then email Autumn at derwin_lewis1950@hotmail.com with your info and she will contact you.............thanks all, we love you



(don't try the logo, I am not clever enough to attach a url to it)



3 comments:

Ann said...

Becky I LOVE Lehi Roller Mills, have autumn call me so I can order some stuff!

Sue said...

Mmmmmm...I definitely want some stuff! How do I order?

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I would love some of their eggnog cake mix. It's the best.

I can't get on to their web site by clicking you thing or by typing in their address.

Cindy G